Our reception offers a lot of information about a variety of interesting and nice places to see and things to do. Besides that, our staff off course is always willing to inform you about Amsterdam and it’s surroundings. They also can tell you more about the recreational activities the Amsterdam forest has to offer you. It is also possible to rent bicycles at the reception.
During your stay, you are required to hand in your international camping card (CCI card), but if you do not have that, you can also hand in a valid identity card, passport or driving license.
Please note: from 31/7 - 5/8 we are a festival campsite!
The opening hours of the reception:
- April - July 15th: 8:30 - 19:00 (Friday until 20:00) Kingsday 27/4 until approx 17:30
- July 15th - August 1st: 8:30 - 20:00
- August 1st - August 18th: 8:30 - 21:00
- August 18th - 29 September: 8:30 - 17:00 (Saturday the 28th until 16:00)
- 29 september - October: 9:00 - 17:00, Sunday until 12:00
- November until March: on request