Our reception offers a lot of information about a variety of interesting and nice places to see and things to do. Besides that, our staff off course is always willing to inform you about Amsterdam and it’s surroundings. They also can tell you more about the recreational activities the Amsterdam forest has to offer you. It is also possible to rent bicycles at the reception.
During your stay, you are required to hand in your international camping card (CCI card), but if you do not have that, you can also hand in a valid identity card, passport or driving license.
The opening hours of the reception:
- April - June: 8:30 - 17:00
- July - mid August: 8:30 - 18:00 (Friday until 20:00)
- Mid August - August 31st: 8:30 - 17:00
- September: 9:00 - 16:00
- October: 9:00 - 16:00, Sunday until 12:00
- November until March: on request